Saturday, June 30, 2012

Donkeys are back

The donkeys are back to our farm, 7 jennies and 2 foals. Three of the jennies were already here last year, and they did recognize our place. Here are the donkeys entering the pasture.
They will share the pasture with our goats, who can't keep up with the grass. I am sure the goats will appreciate the help, although they seem to have mixed feelings on this picture.
In the picture below, a jennie that was here last year, with her baby.
And here, the other baby, chasing his mother.
While I was taking pictures, something was munching on my shirt. I pointed the camera downward, and shot a pic:
Our buck was jealous of the attention we were giving to these donkeys. I think they will like the place. They are surely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment